Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Have a Heart?

Lindsay and Leigh remind me that the first annivesary of my CABG(by-pass surgery ) nears and I think about how we can help others fight heart disease. Last year Lindsay's company, Bristol-Myers Squibb was a major sponsor for the Mercer County Heartwalk . So this will be the second year where I am inviting friends to help by participating in the American Heart Association’s Start! Heart Walk. Please support this cause by making a donation that will help provide research and education to stop our No. 1 and No. 3 killers. Thank you in advance for your support!

I lost my dad and too many good friends to heart disease . I know too many of us have a loved one affected by heart disease or stroke. To help stop this, I will be walking again in this year's Start! Heart Walk benefiting the American Heart Association. I have set a personal goal to raise funds that are needed for critical heart disease and stroke research and education.

You can help me raise funds and protect those you love by making a donation online. Click on the link below to visit my personal donation page where you can make a secure online credit card donation. The American Heart Association's online fundraising website has a minimum donation amount of $25.00. If you prefer a smaller amount, you can do so by sending a check directly to me.

Your donation will make a difference in the fight against our nation's No. 1 and No. 3 killers-heart disease and stroke. Thank you for your support.

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support American Heart Association - FDA Mercer County, NJ
http://heartwalk.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=300176&u=300176-229860037&e=2551868166

I want to thank everyone for their prayers and support over the past year.
Particularly I am grateful for Lindsay, Leigh and Ginny (and of course my cardiologist, Dr. Sullivan and my surgeon Dr. Goldenberg.)

.....Of course I thank God always for the Second Chance!

See this related story about the hospital where I had my surgery! http://leadernewspapers.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=10743

amdg

No comments:

Post a Comment